- Identification of clients’ requirements and review of ability to meet defined requirements
- Customer communication process
- Design and development (planning, inputs, outputs)
- Design and development (review, verification, validation, and changes)
- Purchasing process and information
- Verification of purchased products and/or services
- Control of production and service operation
- Identification and traceability
Black Swan Petroleum’s management team drives continual improvement and innovation based on efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices, and observations resulting from audits and customer surveys. We also promote teamwork and the use of a common business language (English), terminology, and processes.
- Ensures the establishment of the quality management system and its maintenance
- Reports on the performance of the quality management system to the management for review as a basis for improvement
- Manages the internal quality audits, initiates a follow-up audit in order to verify them, and records the implementation and effectiveness of the corrective and preventive actions taken.