Terms & Conditions
- By visiting our website, you agree to these terms and conditions. You are recommended not to use our platform if you disagree with these terms.
- Residents of the United Arab Emirates are the target audience for our platform. We make no claims regarding the suitability or availability of the content found for use elsewhere.
- All copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the content of the website are retained by Black Swan or other parties. No portion of the website may be duplicated, altered, modified, distributed, displayed, performed, reproduced, or published without Black Swan’s prior written consent other than for your own personal and noncommercial use. You must also maintain all copyright and proprietary notices.
- The links on our website that lead to other websites and resources maintained by third parties are just there for your information. These links shouldn’t be taken to mean that we endorse the websites they lead to or the data you could find there. The information and services on these third-party links are not guaranteed by Black Swan to be appropriate for any purpose.
- We do not hold responsibility for your reliance on any statement or representation in any platform, whether made by a third party or us.
Black Swan’s Liability for Loss & Damage Suffered by Users
- Our website is offered for general information purposes only, and Black Swan shall exercise reasonable care and competence in providing the services contained within. Some of the material on the website makes forecasts, predictions, or forward-looking statements about our future results or the likelihood that certain events will occur. Please be advised that these are simply projections and that they may turn out to be much different in reality. As a result, you shouldn’t put any stock in these claims, and you agree to hold us harmless if you do so at your own risk.
- Black Swan shall not be liable for any acts taken by us or anyone working for us, with the exception of responsibility that cannot be excluded under UAE law (whether for breach of contract, negligence, or any other obligations arising under or with regards to your use of our website).
- Black Swan shall not be directly or indirectly liable for any loss in terms of profit, opportunity, and business. In addition, the website also doesn’t take any responsibility for incidental, special, indirect, or significant loss arising due to the use of our services or information available on Black Swan.
- You are responsible for all risks related to using our website. Any inaccuracies or omissions, as well as the outcomes of the use of such material, are not the responsibility of Black Swan. The same goes for any technical issues you could have with our website
- To the extent that any action is related to these terms and conditions, you undertake to defend, indemnify, and keep Black Swan, its officers, directors, and employees harmless from any demand, claim, cause of action, loss, debt, damage, and attorney’s fees.
General Prohibition Under UAE Law
- Misuse of our website will be dealt with severely and in line with UAE law. In particular, it is likely illegal to read, access, transmit, post, download, or upload any of the following items (this list is not all-inclusive).
- Content that is offensive or discriminatory.
- Material that is obscene, defamatory, illegal, or likely to humiliate Black Swan, any of its employees, customers, or suppliers, or bring Black Swan’s name into contempt.
- Any information that is false or misleading about a person, business, or organization, or that contains defamatory remarks;
- Any content that, whether intentionally or unintentionally, intimidates, denigrates, dishonors, or harasses the recipient because of (without limitation) their religion, race, gender, ethnicity, age, or handicap.
- Any other utterance intended to irritate, inconvenience, or alarm someone.
- Content that invades the privacy of others unjustly disparages or falsely portrays others.
- Private information on Black Swan and any of its employees, clients, or suppliers;
- Any additional statements that might lead to legal trouble (criminal or civil);
- Content that violates copyright and/or other intellectual property rights, or if it invades the privacy of others, disparages, or falsely portrays others;
- Online gaming or chance-based activities; or unwanted promotional materials of any type, including chain letters and other junk mail.
- Additional third-party regulations and policies may further limit how you may use our website. It might be necessary to have a device with enough memory and an operating system that is compatible in order to use the website.
- In order to access our website, you must be at least 18 years old. You attest that you are older than 18 by using our website
- We may periodically automatically update our website in order to enhance functionality, reflect operating system updates, or fix security flaws. You might not be able to use the DIGITAL PLATFORM if you decide not to apply such updates or if you choose to turn off automatic updates.
- You must acquire the owner’s consent in order to use our website on a computer or device that is not your own. Regardless of whether you are the owner of the computer or device, you are still liable for adhering to these terms and conditions.
- By utilizing our website, you consent to our collection and use of technical data regarding the hardware, software, and peripherals associated with the equipment you use our website on in order to enhance our offerings and deliver any services to you.
- The location information received from your devices will be used by some services. By using these services, you agree that we may transmit, collect, preserve, analyze, and utilize your location data and queries for the purposes of delivering and enhancing location-based and traffic-based products. You may stop us from collecting this information at any time by disabling location services on your device.