- This policy outlines the terms on which we will treat any personal information you give us or that we acquire from you. It also references our TERMS. For further information on our policies and procedures concerning your personal data and the way we process it, please read the following carefully.
What We Collect From Users?
The following information about you will be gathered and handled by us:
- The details you provide to us. This may include your name, company name, phone number, resume, picture, address, email address, or any other kind of information you share with us.
- The details we collect from us. We will automatically gather the following data for each of your visits to our website.
- Details we get from other sources. If you use other websites operated by us, we may acquire this information about you.
You agree to the collection, use, and storage of your data as described in this policy by accessing our website.
How We Use This Information?
We use the data we have about you in line with these terms:
- To let you know when we make modifications to our service;
- To make sure that the DIGITAL PLATFORM’s material is presented to you and your device in the most useful way possible;
- For internal operations, such as troubleshooting, testing, research, data analysis, statistical analysis, and survey objectives, as well as for the administration of our website.
- To enhance our website so that material is delivered to you and your device in the most useful way possible.
- In order to distribute such material to you and others, as well as to gauge or comprehend the success of such content.
- To give you and other users advice and recommendations on products or services that would be of interest to you or them.
Disclosure of Your Information
- You consent to our right to disclose your data (both personal and technical) to:
- Third parties may receive your information from us:
- If we ever sell or purchase a business or other assets, we shall reveal your personal information to the incoming seller or incoming buyer.
- If we are required by law to reveal or share your personal data or in connection with an investigation into or notification of an information security breach. The goal of preventing fraud involves communicating information with other businesses and organizations. If we decide to sell or acquire any business or asset, we will reveal your personal information to the potential buyer or seller of that business or asset.
Rights of our Users
- You reserve the right to request that we not use your personal information for marketing. By alerting us, you can use your right to stop such processing.
- We may occasionally include links to other websites or applications of our affiliates, partner networks, and advertisers. Please be aware that each website or app you visit after clicking on one of our links has its own privacy rules, and we disclaim any responsibility or accountability for such policies. Before providing any personal information to any websites or applications, please review these policies.
- Future updates to our privacy statement will be announced on this page. Please check back to see any changes or adjustments.
- We encourage you to use the CONTACT US part of our website to report any inquiries you may have about this privacy statement.